Sunday, March 29, 2009

March 30, 2009




I can not believe it, but we just celebrated Braden's 5th birthday. It seems like yesterday that we were heading down 75 to Medical City Hospital. My how fast time goes. I am not sure if it really passes faster or it is because we have a child. My family and friends would always say that time goes faster once you have children. I have much appreciation for that saying these days. It can bring tears to my eyes to think about the next 5 years passing as fast as these last. I just try and love on him as much as he will let me(he is so not into kisses and love). He is such a joy to Steve and I, the Lord blessed us so very much with him. He always brings lots of love and laughter to our family. We truly feel honored to have been given such a wonderful, special son to raise. Anyways, I will not go on about that anymore.
Braden is doing very good is school(when he does not get in trouble for talking, I dont know were he gets this from). He has such an awesome teacher, she is so wonderful. We love his school, I have to brag Canyon Creek Christian Academy. We found an awesome place for him to call home. Its amazing how much love is in this school. We recently went to a school function and kids from 4 to 16 knew him and were giving him high fives and lovin on him. It is exactly what we wanted when we set out to find a school for him. He is doing awesome, learning so much so fast. I am very proud of him and his accomplishments. I know most of you know how addicted to baseball he is and we are counting down the days till Tball starts. I will keep you posted with pictures soon. As for Steve,he is playing in several leagues for softball, and also a weekend tournament team, so he stays very active. Did I mention he retired from softball 2 years ago. Haha, I dont think he will ever let that sport get to far from reach. Anyways thanks for visiting and keep coming back. This is my new release, and journal of our lives.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Happy Birthday to Braden...He's such a cutie! I'm still trying to get a facebook page started, LOL! Sounds like things are going well. I miss you. Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog, Lisa! I wish I had the creativity to start one!
    -Stacie Alexander

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!!
    Luv it. Great Blog, keep going, tell stinkywinky I luv him. See yall Sunday.
    Luv Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOOOODNESS, I can't believe Brayden is 5. He looks soooooo cute. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete